MAICP membership is for people who are actively engaged in the ‘practical’ activities of management and control, such as:
- Executives who serve on the board of directors or in senior executive roles, such as; Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Heads of Risk and Compliance, Heads of Audit and Heads of Procurement;
- Management and internal auditors who interact with boards and audit committees about risk management issues;
- Internal Control, risk management and assurance professionals;
- Financial controllers, accountants, lawyers;
- Public sector internal audit and control professionals;
Please join us.
The Benefits of becoming a member of the AICP (MAICP) are significant and can accrue in different ways, primarily discounted prices on many of The AICP Global e-learning programmes at https://www.theaicpglobal.org
Additional benefits include for example;
- Peer recognition of Professional achievement;
- Increased confidence in your personal capabilities;
- Enhanced career opportunities.
Your Employer Also Benefits
As a Professional member of the AICP you can prove to your employer that you are keeping your skills and knowledge up to date. Your employer benefits by being confident of selecting and promoting individuals who can;
- Improve and enhance the organisation’s internal controls, risk management, governance and/or procurement and supply chain practices;
- Enhance the organisation’s ability to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- Keep operational costs to the minimum;
- Correctly and ethically project the organisation's image to the public and to service providers and other vendors.
Many employers will pay your membership and examination fees. Why not ask them?