Risk Management Association of India (RMAI)
The Association of Internal Control Practitioners (the AICP) is delighted to tie-up with the Risk Management Association of India (RMAI). The RMAI is a Non-Profit body founded in 1993 and dedicated to the cause of Risk Management in India. The RMAI will conduct the AICP’s professional certification programmes in India, namely:
- Certified Risk & Internal Control Professional (CRICP)
- Certified Procurement & Supply Chain Professional (CPSCP)
- Certification by Direct Entry (for skilled professionals)
The AICP Certification Fees for RMAI members
Preferential fees have been agreed for members of the RMAI. You will find details of the fees and how to register for professional certification on the following link; http://rmaindia.org/join-aicp-uk-international-certification.
Membership of the Risk Management Association of India
The RMAI invites membership from Risk Management professionals, Insurance and Finance Professionals, Insurers, Bankers, Financial Companies, Intermediaries, Regulatory Bodies, Educational Institutes, Students and persons interested to learn and explore the area of Risk Management. The following Memberships are available:
- Fellow Member, FRMAI
- Associate Members, ARMAI
- Affiliate Member, AFFRMAI
- Corporate Member
- Student Member
To join the RMAI click on the following link to access the application form; http://rmaindia.org/membership.php
Entry Qualifications for RMAI Memberships
- FRMAI – Certification from International Body such as GARP, IRM, PRIMA, IOR Etc, Post Graduate and Higher Qualification in Risk Management, /or Overall experience of 20 years with minimum of 5 years of experience in Core Risk Management Areas.
- ARMAI – Certification from International Body such as GARP, IRM, PRIMA, IOR Etc, Post Graduate and Higher Qualification in Risk Management, /or Overall experience of 10 years with minimum of 5 years of experience in Core Risk Management Areas.
- AFFRMAI – Pursuing Risk Management, Certification from International Body such as GARP, IRM, PRIMA, IOR etc., Post Graduate and Higher Qualification in Risk Management or Overall experience of 5 years with minimum of 2 years of experience in Core Risk Management Areas.
Corporate Member – Companies/Firms may nominate any member from their organisation to represent their company. Corporate Members can nominate up to 3 members on behalf of their company.
Student – Pursuing Risk Management
The discretion of enrollment of any member in any particular category rests with the membership committee of the RMAI.
For more details and to contact the RMAI visit; http://rmaindia.org/
Should you have any problem in registering for RMAI membership please email; firstname.lastname@example.org