Certification by Examination
Professional certification in internal control, risk management and corporate Governance carries the designation ‘Certified Risk & Internal Control Professional – CRICP.
The CRICP educational curriculummeets the highest possible standards and modern practices internationally. The study programme includes discussion of the essential elements of internal control namely;
- The principles and practices of internal control;
- Evaluation and improvement of an internal control system;
- Risk Management, risk assessment, enterprise risk management;
- Corporate governance and compliance;
- Controls in the small to medium size business;
- Internal control and managing risk in procurement and supply chain operations;
- Human Resources performance management, and self-assessment processes.
The ‘body of knowledge’ for Certification is the AICP Statement on Internal Control Professional Practice (SICPP).
The SICPP has been compiled from standards of excellence advocated by leading authorities including; COSO, ISO31000, the Canadian Institute of Charted Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Successful completion of the examination requires the candidate to correctly answer 70% of the questions on the examination paper. There are 100 questions selected for the examination requiring completion in 90 minutes. The questions are multiple choice.
Candidates have up to two years from the date of registration to pass the exam. The exam may be taken as frequently as needed to pass. Access to the SICPP study material is available online.
Costs of Membership by Examination
The registration fee is £190.
On Line Study Materials cost £275. Materials supplied in ‘PDF’ format cost £325.
To access the Application form click on the tab below. If you have a question please contact; email@example.com