Certified Risk & Internal Control Professional (CRICP)
Professional Certification is for people who are actively engaged in the ‘practical’ activities of management and operational discipline, such as:
- Executives who serve on the board of directors or in senior executive roles, such as; Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Heads of Risk and Compliance, Heads of Audit and Heads of Procurement;
- Management and internal auditors who interact with boards and audit committees about risk management issues;
- Internal Control, risk management and assurance professionals;
- Financial controllers, accountants, lawyers;
- Risk Managers, Internal Control managers;
- Public sector internal audit and control professionals.
Candidates seeking CRICP Certification by Examination (Fee GB£375 including learning materials) will have a minimum of two years experience in Internal control, risk management and corporate governance practices. The study programme is via our Online platform at the AICP Global.
CRICP Certification via Direct Entry – No Examination.
Applications for CRICP Certification by Direct Entry, (Fee GB£210 for 3 years certification) are accepted under the ‘job experience and skills provision’, i.e. the candidate’s actual professional experience in internal control, risk management and corporate governance practices.
Candidates seeking certification via our ‘direct entry’ programme should have a minimum of five years experience in five of the skill areas in the AICP educational curriculum. Download the CRICP Certification Overview via the link below.
Certified Procurement & Supply Chain Professional (CPSCP)
Our vision and resolve is to enable you to achieve high standards in procurement operations and also strengthen the proficiency of procurement management to identify and mitigate risk and manage supply chain operations better.
The Certified Procurement & Supply Chain Professional (CPSCP) educational curriculum provides the foundation for buyers, procurement managers and others involved in day-to-day management and oversight operations to improve their knowledge and understanding of procurement practices, to identify and manage risk, drive cost efficiency and improve overall standards.
Candidates seeking CPSCP Certification by Examination (Fee GB£375 including learning materials) will have a minimum of two years experience in procurement and supply. The study programme is via our Online platform at the AICP Global.
CPSCP Certification via Direct Entry – No Examination.
Applications for CPSCP Certification by Direct Entry, (Fee GB£210 for 3 years certification) are accepted under the ‘job experience and skills provision’, i.e. the candidate’s actual professional experience in procurement and supply chain management practices.
Candidates seeking certification via our ‘direct entry’ programme should have a minimum of two years working in procurement and supply chain management operations at management level and above. The CRICP Certification Overview is available on request; email@example.com.
The Benefits of becoming a certified professional are significant and can accrue in different ways, primarily discounted prices on many of The AICP Global e-learning programmes at https://www.theaicpglobal.org
Additional benefits include for example;
- Peer recognition of Professional achievement;
- Increased confidence in your personal capabilities;
- Enhanced career opportunities.
Your Employer Also Benefits
As a Professional member of the AICP you can prove to your employer that you are keeping your skills and knowledge up to date. Your employer benefits by being confident of selecting and promoting individuals who can;
- Improve and enhance the organisation’s internal controls, risk management, governance and/or procurement and supply chain practices;
- Enhance the organisation’s ability to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- Keep operational costs to the minimum;
- Correctly and ethically project the organisation’s image to the public and to service providers and other vendors.
Many employers will pay your membership and examination fees. Why not ask them?
Access to E-Learning
As a certified professional and member you will have free access to a selection of modules from our online Professional Knowledge and Skills Base which will help to enhance your ability to carry out your role, as well as develop yourself professionally.